Steps to Apply
Complete the following to reapply to Northland Community & Technical College as a returning student. Some programs may have additional requirements for admission.
- 1Complete an Online Application
- Select the NCTC campus you wish to attend below and complete the following online application.
East Grand Forks Campus » Thief River Falls Campus » Distance Education »
Steps to Enroll
- 1Send NCTC Your College Transcripts
- Have official transcripts sent from ALL colleges attended outside of the Minnesota State System. Many colleges require a fee prior to mailing out an official transcript. You may wish to contact the college(s) you have attended to inquire about a possible transcript fee.
- 2Schedule the Accuplacer assessment
- 3Complete an Out of State Reciprocity Application Form
- 4File for Financial Aid
- You may also Apply for Financial Aid Online. The Federal Financial Aid school code number for both the East Grand Forks and Thief River Falls campuses for financial aid purposes is 002385.