Scholarships are a gift of money to help a student further there education. Scholarships do not have to be paid back. Scholarships are considered part of your financial aid package and will reduce your financial need.
NCTC Foundation Scholarships
Other Scholarship Options
- P.E.O. International Scholarship
- LEAD MN Scholarship
- Scholarships for Minorities
- Transfer Times Scholarship
- AlcoRehab.org Scholarship
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota Scholarship
- Auto Collision Education Grants & Scholarships
- Cirris Systems Scholarship
- College Board
College Board was founded in 1900 and currently helps 7 million students annually prepare for higher education. The College Board began publishing their book of scholarships in 1997 and since then has made the information available online. Their scholarship database contains more than 2,300 scholarship opportunities, totaling nearly $3 billion.
CollegeNET is a technology company that builds web-based tools for event and academic scheduling, prospect and admissions management, tuition processing, and alumni development for colleges and universities. CollegeNET also operates a scholarshipsearch engine and social network where students create topics, participate in discussions, and vote on scholarship winners.
- Digi-Key Sales Scholarship Program
- Ethel Curry American Indian Leadership Scholarship Announcement | Application
Fastweb, which has helped 50 million students find money since the site was founded 15 years ago, was the first online scholarship matching service and the first free national scholarship matching service. Fastweb’s site indicates they currently have roughly 1.5 million scholarships worth $3.4 billion in their database.
- Future of Assisted Living Scholarship
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Scholarship Program for Philadelphia Macaroni Employees
- Lending Tree Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship
- Minnesota Builders Exchange Scholarship Announcement | Application
- Minnesota High Tech Association STEM Scholarships
- Native American Scholarship Database
- NWPIC Classroom Training Scholarship
- Power Of One Vote Scholarship
- Scholarship America
This FREE ebook will help you find, apply for and earn more scholarship awards -- and get through college with less debt.
Founded in 1999, Scholarships.com now claims to be the largest free and independent scholarship search and financial aid information resource on the Internet.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Military and Veterans
- Senior Care Scholarship
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Twin Cities Scholarship
- Spread the Word on Safety Scholarship
- Student-Caregiver Annual Scholarship
Other scholarships opportunities from StudentScholarships.org.
- VideoSurveillance.com $1,000 Scholarship Program
- The Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
- Women in Aviation International Offers Seven New Scholarships for 2016
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
Available to Native American, Alaskan, Hawaiian Native and are unemployed, under-employed or low income. See the Financial Aid Office for information.