All textbooks are now ordered online.
Things to know when placing an online order:
- 1 Customer Registration - If this is the first time you have ordered online, you will need to create an account profile. All required fields must be completed or your order will not be processed. Please use a valid email address that you check frequently.
- 2 Payment - All students have the option to purchase their required materials using either a credit card or their NCTC student account. Payment terms & conditions apply. Please check e-services for account balance and payment due dates.
- 3 Order Delivery - Orders are shipped for FREE (unless you need expedited shipping) to the college campus or your home. We will notify you via email when your order is ready for pick-up or has been shipped. Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process. However, near the beginning of each semester, the wait time can increase to 2-4 days.
- Order pick-up: Orders can be picked up at the campus bookstore locations from Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. You must present a government-issued photo ID.
- Shipping: FedEx Ground; please allow an additional 2-4 business days.
- 4 Product Substitutions - Every effort is made to fill orders as requested, but we reserve the right to make substitutions if your books are not available in the requested condition. This means if you select "used preferred" and a used book is not available, a new book will be substituted, and vice versa. The dollar amount of your order WILL change if substitutions are made. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 5 Returns - All returns must be made by the deadline specified within our return policy. Your receipt is required. No exceptions.
You are responsible for your order. Every effort is made by the Northland E-Commerce staff to keep you up-to-date on your order via email. In some cases, we will attempt to contact you by phone.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like assistance with ordering please contact us!
Order Textbooks Online »