Complete the survey below and continue on to the liberal arts graduation application.
01. What was your area of emphasis in the Liberal Arts program at Nothland Community & Technical College?
02. Do you plan on attending a 4-year school?
If so, which one will you attend?
03. Do you plan on working while completing the 4-year or 5-year degree?
If so, where do you plan to work?
Please rate the degree to which you achieved the following learning outcomes for the Liberal Arts program.
04. I can use proper written and oral communication effectively in a variety of communication situations.
05. I can solve a variety of problems and evaluate arguments using appropriate critical thinking skills.
06. I can use a body of scientific knowledge to investigate relationships between unique natural systems, draw valid conclusions about them, and effectively communicate those conclusions to others.
07. I can use mathematical thought, and have the ability to conceptualize and apply mathematical logic to problem solving.
08. I can evaluate appropriate social institutions and processes across a wide range of historical periods and cultures.
09. I can evaluate a variety of human responses to cultural conditions.
10. I can analyze human diversity and the varied human condition.
11. I can analyze cultural and diversity issues, including my roles and responsibilities within a global society.
12. I can evaluate humanity's impact on and responsibilities to the physical world.
13. I can assess, analyze, and develop personal goals towards optimal health and wellness throughout the life span.
14. I can retrieve information (conduct research, gather information) using all methods available.
15. Please comment on your experience as a Liberal Arts major at Northland Community & Technical College. *Note: Please consider making suggestions for improvements in areas you ranked as 2 or 1, and let us know what you thought worked well such as areas you ranked with a 4.
Northland Community and Technical College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. An affirmative action, equal opportunity, employer & educator.
Lack of English skills will not be a barrier to admissions and participation.
© 2017 Northland Community and Technical College. Legal | Site Feedback