The Economics Transfer Pathway AA offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated Economics bachelor's degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor's degree programs in a related field. Universities within the Minnesota State system include Bemidji State University; Metropolitan State University; Minnesota State University, Mankato; Minnesota State University Moorhead; Southwest Minnesota State University; St. Cloud State University; and Winona State University.
Get started today by talking to an Northland admissions representative about connecting your educational goals to a Economics Transfer Pathway career path.Request Information »
Call Admissions at 1.800.959.6282 or Email Us.
|Course #||Course Name||Credit(s)|
|FYEC 1111||Pathways to Success||1|
|ENGL 1111||Composition I||3|
|ENGL 1112||Composition II||3|
|MATH 1110||College Algebra||3|
|MN Transfer Curriculum Electives||21|
|Program Electives ( *See Elective Course Options Listed Below )||19|
1. Completion of course work specific to the Economics Transfer Pathway, including completion of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) 40 Credits with the required distribution in MnTC Goal Areas 1-10.
2. Completion of FYEC 1111: Pathways to Success.
3. Completion of Northand's Service Learning graduation requirement.
4. Within the Program Electives, not more than 16 credits may be occupational coursework.
5. Developmental level coursework does not count toward the 60 credits for the Associate of Arts Degree.
6. A minimum of a 2.00 GPA within the required 40 MnTC credits.
Northland Community & Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Whether you're looking for a stepping stone to a four-year degree, hands-on training to jump start your career, or something in between - you'll find it at Northland.
|Take a Virtual Campus Tour »||Request More Information »|
|Read Alumni Stories »||Start Your Application »|
|View College Viewbook »||Schedule Campus Visit »|