1. Student will demonstrate effective oral and written communications with respect for diversity of culture, age and gender in business situations.
2. Student will create and maintain accurate computerized business records for farming operations.
3. Student will maintain internal relationships.
4. Student will exercise ethical and legal guidelines to resolve business issues.
5. Student will integrate technological applications appropriate to current business needs.
6. Student will apply principles of Farm Business management to a farm operation.
7. Student will develop an effective estate plan.
8. Student will utilize technical skills in the farm business.