1. Students will identify the major components of the agriculture industry.
2. Students will demonstrate critical problem solving and analytical skills relative to the agriculture industry.
3. Students will obtain communication and vocabulary skills needed in the agriculture industry.
4. Students will demonstrate common agriculture knowledge and literacy.
5. Students will explore and identify careers associated with the agriculture industry.
6. Students will demonstrate the interrelationships of the agriculture and natural resource industry between all career clusters.
7. Students will investigate the sustainability and diversity of the agriculture industry.
8. Students will examine the financial impact of the agricultural industry on a global, national, state and local level.
9. Students will examine the challenges, issues and ethics of today’s agricultural and natural resources industries.