1. Students will demonstrate basic understanding of alternating current and direct current circuit terminology and the relationship in basic circuit operations.
2. Students will define Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety standards and safety principles utilized in agricultural equipment maintenance operations and perform work using appropriate safety practices.
3. Students will demonstrate the ability to use and understand agriculture terms and technology including agronomic fundamentals.
4. Students will utilize Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to analyze data from various precision agriculture platforms and communicate results.
5. Students will locate current information from various sources to solve technical problems by the utilization of critical thinking skills.
6. Students will identify the functional relationship between tractors, combines, sprayers, air seeders, fertilizer applicators and other precision ag products.