Vendor Registration

Contractor and vendor self-registration with the State of Minnesota, Minnesota State colleges & universities, and Northland Community and Technical College.

New contractors or vendors with the State of Minnesota need to complete the online self-registration process to enable Northland Community and Technical College, as well as any other State Agency, to do business with the contractor/vendor. This process offers data security and compliance to Minn. Stat. §270C.65 Subd. 3, found here.

New Vendor Registration

Initial Vendor Self-Registration Requiments

  1. Complete Vendor Self-Registration (see link below), and
  2. Email completed W9 to

NOTE: Once the State receives your Vendor Registration and your completed W9, you should a receive a confimation email within 24-48 hours. After you have received the confirmation email from the State, notify your contact at Northland that process is complete.

** To acquire a copy of the IRS W9 form visit Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.

Vendor Self-Registration »

Current Vendors

Curent and existing vendors can login here to access account information.

Need Assistance?

If you are unable to complete this process on your own, please contact the Northland Business Office at 218-683-8636.

Notice to Vendors and Contrators

As a condition of this contract, VENDOR/CONTRACTOR is required by Minn. Stat. §270C.65 to provide a social security number, a federal tax identification number or Minnesota tax identification number. This information may be used in the enforcement of federal and state tax laws. These numbers will be available to federal and state tax authorities and state personnel involved in approving the contract and the payment of state obligations. Supplying these numbers could result in action to require CONTRACTOR to file state tax returns and pay delinquent state tax liabilities. This contract will not be approved unless these numbers are provided.

If you are an independent contractor, Minn. Stat. §256.998 requires the state to report your name, address and social security number to the New Hire Reporting Center of the Minnesota Department of Human Services unless your contract is for less than two months in duration with gross earnings of less than $250.00 per month. This information may be used by state or local child support enforcement authorities in the enforcement of state and federal child support laws.