Business Card Order Form
The standardized business card format must be used by those who are employed by the College. To ensure consistency, Marketing & Communications designs all Northland business cards from brand approved templates.
Order Business Cards »
IMPORTANT: See ordering process below.
- Before ordering product, you must receive approval from your supervisor to ensure funds are available to be encumbered from your Cost Center.
- After approval, fill out the Order Business Cards form located at the top of this page. Be sure to include your Cost Center.
- A design proof of your business card order will be emailed to you (and your supervisor) to review and verify the correct content. When you receive this proof, please double check all spelling, phone numbers, and addresses. As part of the review process, your supervisor must also review and approve the design proof.
- Once approved by all parties, Marketing will send your approved card design to our licensed print vendor for production.
- Your new business cards, along with the invoice, will be mailed directly to you from the print vendor (Printing Plus).
- Send a copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
If you have questions on the status of your order, please contact email@example.com.