Architectural Technology & Design
- Credits: 65
- Degree Type: Diploma
- Campus: East Grand Forks
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will read, review, and interpret construction documents.
- Student will complete a set of construction drawings using computer-aided drawing software.
- Student will use detailing and sketching techniques to solve a variety of architectural problems.
- Student will use appropriate reference material and code checklist to analyze applicable building codes, zoning ordinances, and accessibility requirements.
- Student will use a preliminary sheet index list to determine drawings necessary to complete a project in correct sequential order.
- Student will use various methods of documentation to determine team member effectiveness.
- Student will schedule appropriate use of time using drawing sheet index and preliminary deadline dates.
- Student will use timesheet to document professional use of work time.